Learn how to make waves without going broke or getting naked online.
What you'll get:
- Inside scoop on my favorite website building platforms, graphic design programs, automated systems, and how I built an online income without a massive following
- The surprising story of how I got over self-limiting beliefs, fear of visibility and creative blocks
- An in depth understanding of the importance of UTILITY
- How to create content that serves your audience, not just you
- Vulnerability vs. literally stripping for the camera
- Pros and cons of using a pseudonym
- Lifetime access to the recording
Q. I'm just getting started with little tech skills, is this class still for me?
A. Absolutely! I've worked with many women starting from scratch so to speak. In this class you'll learn the principles of good content and ways to get started for free. It's never been easier to create graphics and build a website, due to large number of free programs, beautiful templates, and of course millions of YouTube tutorials.
Q. Do you discuss the specific concerns of controversial content creators?
A. Yes, information on which platforms tend to censor and demonetize, how to back up your work, and the pros and cons of using a pseudonym are included in the presentation & resource section.
Have another question? Email me at [email protected]
*Please read: You'll be asked to create a password associated with your email address in order to access the master class zoom link and recording. The master class recording will live in your member library. If you've purchased any previous classes, you'll be asked to log into your existing account.
Terms & Conditions: This purchase is strictly non-refundable and cannot be applied to any future event or offer. Should any persons share access to the recording or master class link with any persons who have not lawfully gained access to this product, he/she will immediately lose access to this product as well as access to future events and offers by Whose Body Is It, LLC. Moreover, said persons may be subject to legal action from Whose Body Is It, LLC. All coaching services, classes and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Isabella Malbin of Whose Body Is It, LLC as well as any material on this website whosebodyisit.com are intended for informational purposes only.