Terms & Conditions
All coaching services, classes and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Isabella Malbin of Whose Body Is It, LLC as well as any material on this website whosebodyisit.com are intended for informational purposes only.
Coaching and classes are not medical care of any kind; coaching and classes are not professional mental health care, does not constitute medical diagnoses, or medical advice of any kind. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor or medical professional. The work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
Similarly, if you are seeking or require medical advice, assistance or diagnostics, please seek the services of a medical doctor or another medically trained professional.
By purchasing coaching services and classes from Whose Body Is It, LLC you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
• I understand that the coaching services and classes I will be receiving from Whose Body Is It, LLC are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
• I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach does not hold any qualifications, certifications, or licenses.
• I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
• I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or medical care, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy or medical provider.
• I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for informational purposes. I have the ability to give my informed consent. I understand and agree that I am ultimately making all of my own decisions and acknowledge and agree that my Coach will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions that I may or may not undertake as a result of the coaching.
• I understand that to the extent our work together involves my pregnancy and birth experience, my Coach is not promising outcomes.
• I understand that my Coach will protect my confidential information.
• I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of inadvertent disclosure in the use of email, text, phone, Skype, Zoom and other technology.
• I understand that periodically my Coach may provide links to other websites or written print material which may be of value, interest, and convenience to us. This does not constitute endorsement of material of those sites or any associated organization product of service. It is my responsibility to make my own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites and use the material in accord with any privacy policies of those sites. In no event shall Whose Body Is It, LLC be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of any such material.
• I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Whose Body Is It, LLC and my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to us to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
In purchasing coaching, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth by this waiver that Whose Body Is It, LLC cannot be held liable for any decisions or outcomes you may experience.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
I have a strict no refund policy.